We realize that LASIK eye surgery can involve significant out-of-pocket expenses not covered by insurance. In order to make it possible for more people to take advantage of this life-changing surgery, we offer financing through CareCredit®
, which offers the following payment options:
Interest-waived Payment Plan
• Interest is waived if the balance is paid within the specified time period (currently up to 24 months)
• Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plan
• 24, 36, 48 & 60-month plan options
• For procedure fees over $1,000
• Monthly payments as low as $25 for a $1,000 fee balance
With CareCredit®, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit® is a revolving credit line for other treatments without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit® and you’ll receive a decision in moments! See our staff for more details.
1. Pay in full by check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover accepted).
2. Pay by cash, money order, or certified check, and receive a 5% cash discount. (Cannot be combined with other offers). This is a popular option if you are able to pay upfront and avoid financing and credit card costs.
3. Finance the cost through Care Credit with a payment plan right for you (see below)
4. Flex spending. Check with your employer and see Flex Spending
For more information about the LASIK financing options available to patients throughout Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, and beyond, contact Bloomberg Eye Center. Our LASIK counselors will be happy to explain the details to you and schedule your free consultation.